Samsung INR18650-25R 2500 mAh
These are the Samsung INR18650-25R 2500 mAh rechargeable batteries. These cells can handle high amperage and can be charged with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
- Positive Post: Flat top
- Nominal Capcity: 2500 mAh
- Rated Capaciity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- Voltage after a fresh charge: 4.2 ± .05v
- Do not discharge this battery below: 2.5v
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25
- Continuous Maximum Discharge Current: 20 amps
- Weight: 45g
- Allowable Enviroment Temperature for Charging: 0 to +45°C
- Allowable Environment Temperature for Discharging: -20 to + 60°C
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
THESE MUST BE RECHARGED WITH A LI-ION CHARGER. DO NOT USE A NIMH CHARGER.
See Related Items below for a compatible charger device
NOTE: This product is covered for Warranty under the DOA terms.
This is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion/Polymer battery. Use the proper charger to charge your battery. Never leave batteries unattended while charging. Do not short circuit. May explode if damaged or disposed of in fire. Ensure they are suitable for the device and/or Atomizer combination. Do not use if damaged. Do not overcharge. Do not over-discharge. Dispose of old or damaged batteries properly. Contact us if you have any questions before purchasing this device.