This is the second generation 1650 mAh Variable Voltage (VV) batteries from Visions®. The voltage output for the Visions 2 can be adjusted by turning the ergonomic spin dial on the bottom of the battery to one of four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v or precisely adjusted anywhere in between for the perfect vape. With 16500mAh of power this battery could be the only battery that you need for the day, depending on your usage.
5-Click On/Off - As with most eGo style batteries, this battery is also equipped with a 5-click on/off switch. To turn the battery off, press the button 5 times within 2 seconds and it will flash 3 times indicating that is off. When you press the button, you will see that the light remains off. To turn the battery back on, again press the button 5 times within 2 seconds and it will flash 3 times indicating that it is on. When you press the button then, the light will illuminate, thus activate.
The Visions Spinner 2 has the standard 510/eGo connection and can be charged with any eGo charger with at least 420mAh output. This devices does not come with a charger. However, eGo style chargers can be purchased here and are located in the Accessories section below. These batteries are regulated, meaning that their power output does not degrade as the battery drains. Whatever voltage setting you have set will remain consistent until the battery charge level drops below the 3.2v threshold.
Power Indicator - The button of the battery will display 3 different colors, indicating the power level of the battery:
- White - Indicates your battery level is 60%-100% Charged
- Blue - Indicates your battery level is 30%-60% Charged
- Orange - Indicates your battery level is 0%-30% Charged
If The button ?ashes ?fteen times in a mixed pattern color that means the battery must be re-charged.
- Short Circuit Protection - If a short circuit occurs, the battery will shut down and not function until short is rectified. This could be caused by a bad Atomizer/Cartomizer/Clearomizer.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection - If you press and hold the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be shut off and will not fire again until you release and press the button again. This serves as both a device protection and protection for accidental firing (pocket firing).
This product is covered under the BrandX Warranty. Click here for details.
This is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion/Polymer battery. Use the proper charger to charge your battery. Never leave batteries unattended while charging. Do not short circuit. May explode if damaged or disposed of in fire. Ensure they are suitable for the device and/or Atomizer combination. Do not use if damaged. Do not overcharge. Do not over-discharge. Dispose of old or damaged batteries properly. Contact us if you have any questions before purchasing this device.